This course is designed to provide you with the knowledge and skills required to install and commission Closed Circuit TV (CCTV).
Course Outcomes & Pathways
Note: For licensing/regulatory requirements, please contact your Work Health and Safety Regulatory Authority at National or State/Territory level or check on the Australian Security Industry Association (ASIAL)’s website.
Entry and selection criteria
- Education – Successful completion of Year 10 or its equivalent (Proof required)
- White Card – A current Construction Induction certificate (NSW WorkCover White Card or equivalent from another State or Territory) (proof required)
- Language, Literacy and numeracy skills – A practical applied level of English and mathematics suitable for study of theory unit.
When we have confirmed you meet the selection criteria the next step is the selection interview and enrolment process.
What happens if you have met criteria
We will interview you to validate your original documents you completed on the self-check survey. Where you meet all criteria, the next stage is enrolment.
- CPPSEC2023 – Install video surveillance systems and equipment
Course Delivery Method
- Face-to-face learning (2 days): You will be trained within a classroom/workshop environment, up to 10 students per class and are expected to interact with the assessor at any given time. Teaching and learning are done at the same time.
STUDENT HANDBOOK, POLICIES & PROCEDURES, FEES AND CHARGES
Information about our Training & Assessment, Policies & Procedures and Student handbook are available upon request and will be given to you prior to enrolment. These documents contain important information about your training course, fees and charges including our refund policy.