The Electrotechnology Trades Assistant Upskilling Program (ETAUP) is a joint initiative of the New South Wales Government Trade Pathways Innovation Fund and Electrical Trade Union with Assistance from Energy Skills Australia to provide free upskilling pathway for Australian citizens an residents who work or reside in NSW and hold electrical qualifications gained overseas.
To be eligible for ETAUP, learners must meet the following eligibility criteria at the time of enrolment:
- Live or work in New South Wales
- Be an Australian or New Zealand citizen, permanent Australian resident or a humanitarian visa holder
- Be aged 15 years or over, and not enrolled at any school
- Hold electrical Qualifications gained overseas.
- Free training
- We will cover all training and assessment costs including:
- ATCS assessment
- NSW provisional trades person certificate
- Certificate of Proficiency
- 10809NAT Training
- Workplace evidence fee
- Upon successful completion of the above, issuance of Certificate III Electrotechnology for a qualified supervisors certificate (unrestricted eectrical licence)