Entry & Selection Criteria
There are no formal entry requirements for this qualification according to the UEE11 Electrotechnology Training Package.
Given the defined participant target group, site has set the following selection criteria for acceptance into the course:
- 18 years – Must be 18 years of age or over (proof of age required)
- Education – Successful completion of Year 10 or its equivalent (Proof required)
- White Card – A current Construction Induction certificate (NSW WorkCover White Card or equivalent from another State or Territory) (proof required)
- Work history – Must be in currency employment in the electrical trades. Must have access to a workplace and source a qualified licensed electrician as supervisor to be able to complete the course work activities.
- Technology access – A computer and access to the internet
- Technology skills – Able to operate a computer to use Energy Space online learning with support
- Language, Literacy and numeracy skills – A practical applied level of English and mathematics suitable for study of theory units and online learning.